Options

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Oh So Famous... Publix Cake

Since the beginning of March, I think, Publix has had a new cake to me as their cake of the month. It is a little pricey at a total $21 after taxes. Sold at $19.99, which they advertise as $5 off of the original price. It is delicious and just amazing. Can you guess what it is yet? If you guessed their Chantilly Cake you are so right.

Now just let your mouth water over that beauty. Oh my goodness it is wonderful! Alright the cake is a basic yellow cake, and as you can see in the picture it is in three layers with fruit between the layers. 

The fruit is just strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in a glaze. The glaze has a tangy flavor. The cake is frosted with a light whipped cream icing that is just good by itself! 

This was a very good decision to try. If you are debating on trying the cake for the first time, it is so worth it! (Disclaimer: Publix did not ask me to review the cake or pay me to review the cake.)
If you do try it, let me know what you think by commenting below!

Happy Blogging,
Jessica (:

No comments:

Post a Comment