Options

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Peach Geen Tea Lemonade: A Review

Hey Happy Bloggers!

I'm back! A big thanks to Jessica for keeping the blog going in my absence.

Anyways, Have you been to Starbucks lately? I haven't and swung by today on a whim to reward myself for being awesome (everyone should does this once in a while, its good for the soul).

I saw that under their Teavana menu they added a new one. Peach Green Tea Lemonade. I got a tall just to try and lets just say I'm impressed.



I LOVE peach. I can handle green tea. Although I've never been a fan of just lemonade, when they were all mixed together I just had to try.

At first taste you recognize the peach, then boom relaxed notes of green tea and then as it finishes you get a light kiss of lemon from the lemonade. Refreshing and happy (if drinks could have emotions).  It was just what I was looking for.

If you get a chance, swing by and get one of your own. Apologies in advance if you don't like it, but hey every pallet is different.

Have a blessed day and Happy Blogging
Heather (:

No comments:

Post a Comment