Options

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Easy HOMEMADE Biscuits

Alright, I know everyone is already freaking out because of the title, but it really can be done. I promise. Like I said before, I was with my nana and I learned a lot of new super east recipes. These biscuits are called "mayonnaise biscuits." Now don't turn your nose up. They taste amazing.

Ingredients:

1 cup of self rising flour (I prefer unbleached) 
¼ cup milk 
2 "heaping" TBS of mayonnaise (or 1 of mayonnaise and 1 of sour cream) 

Directions: 

1. preheat oven to 400 degrees 
2. Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl with a spoon. 
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet 
4. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. 

This recipe makes 6 biscuits. Just enough to make for the family one morning. 

Impress your family with these delicious homemade biscuits. I was very impressed with how delicious they were! You can also take this recipe and add some garlic and cheese with some melted butter on top and have homemade "Red Lobster" biscuits! 



Let us know what you think about this recipe. Comment and tell us how you used the recipe! 

Happy Blogging (: 
Jessica (Heather is still away) ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment