Options

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Escapades before St. Patties Day!

Everyone loves a great deal or the feeling of saving some real bucks. I know I absolutely get to the point of ecstatic when I get a good deal! After moving to a new town, you have to find the good thrift stores and bargain stores. I mean if you want to spend a billion dollar, by all means go for it. I hate spending money, but I do love shopping. I have had to learn to be thrifty very early.

The store I would like to tell you about today is a new store to me, its called "Dirt Cheap."


Let me just tell you how wonder full this place is... I love this place. They have some wonderful products and they can be super cheap. I have been to this store multiple times, but I found some super good deals the day before St. Patrick's Day. It was just fantastic.

Okay these T-shirts are the cutest things ever. The green T-shirt is a quarter sleeve length t-shirt from Talbots. The price marked in the store was $9. When I look at that I am like "Meh." BUT the shirt was 80% off. Now the shirt is a whoppin' $1.80. Even at the thrift store that price is hard to beat! 

The Orange short sleeve striped shirt is a ... The shirt was originally marked for $5. With it being marked 60% off, the total cost is a whoppin' $2.

The last shirt is a three quarter sleeve length t-shirt from Talbots. The price marked in the store was $9. With the 80%
off, the shirt is now a whoppin' $1.80.

Just for these three name brand shirts I only spent t total of $5.60 before tax. But that isn't even the best part!
This shirt is a banana republic. Now I know you are thinking, "how do you find this at the bargain/thrift store?" Well let me tell you it takes time. Although it is so worth it. Alright I found this shirt on the rack with the banana republic tag on the shirt. Dirt cheap marked it at $20. I would have turned this down even if it does cost $50 retail. I just can't bring myself to pay $20 even at a bargain store. The shirt was marked 80% off of the $20 leaving the shirt costing $4. This made me really excited and I had to buy it. 


The last bargain I would like to share with you are my new jeans! These jeans are brand new and were marked $7. These unfortunately were not discounted off the $7, but I couldn't pass these up. They are so soft and they stretch which is fantastic! I love them. 

That is about it. I hope you are inspired to go searching for a great deal! If you know of a super awesome bargain store or a thrift store that you are in love with, please share in the comment section below. I love to find new places! 

Happy Blogging (: 
Jessica (Heather is still MIA unfortunately- makes me sad)

No comments:

Post a Comment