Options

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Special Days!!!

Hello everyone!!!

We are so glad to be back into the swing of things with life. Sometimes it does get the best of you and your time. That is what happened to us the past two weeks. We are deeply sorry for being MIA for so long. Life has been so boring without Heather around to entertain me.

While I have been sitting bored out of my mind, Heather had some pretty eventful happenings. First, over our spring break she spent her time having surgery on her poor finger. SAD DAY *cue the tears and the whimpers from the audience* Lets just say she enjoyed some wonderful pampering and the oh so delicious "after surgery" ice cream. I mean, lets face it we love food!

So what better to do than to be in the presence of food when we are reunited. I mean it is so important. We decided to spend our precious time together at a local Mexican restaurant called "Pepitos." It is so delicious.


After being reunited, Heather shared her "finger aerobics," as I call them. We conversed over a lovely Mexican supper, and I treated myself to a drink. Now this drink is just a little gift from the Mexican high powers. I tried a mix of a banana margarita and a strawberry margarita. The banana was the best part! If you have never tried one, it is so worth it.

After a wonderful supper, we moseyed on over to TCBY. I had never tried TCBY, like ever. It was good, but when it is self serve it is better. Heather likes her froyo to be 45% froyo and 55% toppings, and self-serve is the only way she can have that ratio!


All in all it was a great afternoon, and we were so excited to be reunited! Great day, great people, great food!!!

Happy Blogging,
Heather and Jessica (:

No comments:

Post a Comment